Sarah Keartes is Earth Touch's resident 'queen of debunkery'. When she's not writing about marine life, she can usually be found scouring the Pacific Northwest for salamanders. Find her on Twitter @sarahkeartes
- White shark gorges on dead whale off the coast of California (Video)
- Huge clubhook squid washes up in the Aleutian Islands
- How did a whale end up buried in a rainforest?
- Rare sighting: Orcas feast on hammerhead shark (video)
- Meet 'Gums', the great white shark with an adorably toothless grin
- 'Mysterious' pattern on Iceland's biggest natural lake explained
- Sea squirt got your tongue?
- Here's the full story on the Oregon bear cub rescue
- Let's talk about Donald Trump Jr's shark-fishing photo
- Spring break with a side order of wildlife harassment
view other contributors