Amy Mathews Amos
Amy Mathews Amos fled the policy gridlock of Washington, DC and now draws on her 25 years’ experience in conservation policy to write about science and the environment from her home in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Follow her writing at amymathewsamos.com or on Twitter @AmyMatAm.
- How the lure of frankincense puts Arabian leopards in danger
- Can three young cubs bring Persian leopards back to the Russian wilderness?
- Whistling ‘super-cows’ could help save Colombia’s jaguars
- Invasive species on the menu in New Orleans
- Biodiversity detectives solve mysteries with environmental DNA
- Sex in the grass: What a noisy little bird told us about fidelity
- With a World Cup debut looming, a rare cheetah's plight is in for some global attention
- In Iran, the Persian leopard's last stand