Justin Gregg is a freelance science writer and author of the book Are Dolphins Really Smart?. He received his PhD from the School of Psychology at Trinity College Dublin in 2008 having studied dolphin social cognition. He is currently a Research Associate with the Dolphin Communication Project. Follow Justin on twitter @justindgregg or at his blog on www.justingregg.com.
- Is Huubster the dolphin getting high on pufferfish?
- Despite rumours of a sighting, the Yangtze River dolphin is still extinct
- Mouth-breathing dolphin makes history
- Alarm over dolphin and porpoise deaths in the Black Sea
- Why are humpbacks risking their lives to save seals from killer whales?
- 4 unbelievably weird facts (with a splash of fiction) about military dolphins
- This crazy octopus ambush is the ultimate 'didn’t see that one coming'
- A pilot whale choked to death when a fish tried to escape through its blowhole
- Welcome to 'Octopolis', an underwater battleground where octopus warfare is heating up
- Miracle of dolphin birth interrupted when male dolphins attack newborn calf
view other contributors