Sarah Keartes is Earth Touch's resident 'queen of nerdery'. A self-proclaimed Attenborough wannabe with a serious shark addiction, she is likely to be spotted performing dissections and wielding lightsabers ... sometimes simultaneously. Find her on Twitter @sarahkeartes
- Another oarfish washes up in the Philippines
- Hefty 13ft tiger shark is a local record-breaker in the Bahamas
- Diver encounters 10 sawfish off the Florida coast (VIDEO)
- This bucktoothed beauty is the second-largest ghost shark ever discovered
- Why are these great white sharks swimming in tandem?
- Meet the caterpillars that build chrome homes (PHOTOS)
- A major Chinese airline banned shark fin. Here are 5 things you should know.
- First-ever sawfish birth filmed in the wild (VIDEO)
- Vandals carve names into coral at famed Thailand dive site
- Off British Columbia, a deer meets killer whales in the water
view other contributors