Sarah Keartes is Earth Touch's resident 'queen of debunkery'. When she's not writing about marine life, she can usually be found scouring the Pacific Northwest for salamanders. Find her on Twitter @sarahkeartes
- Spring break with a side order of wildlife harassment
- A great white slammed into a dive cage, which was scary and also completely avoidable
- Running with wolves: Incredible encounter filmed on Canada highway
- Where did California's Shasta wolf pack go?
- Necropsy reveals first case of mysterious cancer in a Steller sea lion
- Watch: First-ever underwater footage of True's beaked whales
- Baby whale shark rescued from gillnet in India (VIDEO)
- Rarely seen crocodile shark washes up far from home
- Kelly Slater, sharks and surfers: How do we move forward?
- When a shark photo looks too crazy to be true...
view other contributors