Sarah Keartes is Earth Touch's resident 'queen of nerdery'. A self-proclaimed Attenborough wannabe with a serious shark addiction, she is likely to be spotted performing dissections and wielding lightsabers ... sometimes simultaneously. Find her on Twitter @sarahkeartes
- A major Chinese airline banned shark fin. Here are 5 things you should know.
- First-ever sawfish birth filmed in the wild (VIDEO)
- Vandals carve names into coral at famed Thailand dive site
- Off British Columbia, a deer meets killer whales in the water
- Australia's killer whales are whale killers
- World's most elusive whale filmed on the Great Barrier Reef
- New mimic spider looks just like the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter
- Could killer whales replace polar bears as the North's top predator?
- Giant mantas hit the deep sea to hunt
- Diver sets the record straight on his great white shark encounter
view other contributors