Peter Webb has a passion for nature that started in childhood, ignited by David Attenborough's documentaries and fuelled by many hours spent tracking snakes, bugs and other creepy crawlies in the great South African outdoors. Photographing and studying the natural world that surrounds him have remained a lifelong interest. He currently lives in Gauteng, South Africa.
- And the week's weird insect award goes to … this little guy
- Bullfrog sex is fascinating (and just a little scary)
- This Valentine's Day, spare a thought for the poor male weaver bird
- Move over you nest-stealing cuckoos, the honeyguides are just as crafty
- Studying this elusive beetle is every entomologist’s nightmare
- True facts about the world's most fear-inducing spider
- Of ants and exploding beetles
- Could this be South Africa's rarest bug?
- Baboon Spiders
- Spotlight on: The leafhopper