Dr Don Pinnock is an investigative journalist and photographer who, some time back, realised he knew nothing about the natural world. So he set out to discover it. This took him to five continents – including Antarctica – and resulted in five books on natural history and hundreds of articles about his travels.
- Elephant ambassador 'Charlie' felled by poachers' guns
- The US just announced a key decision on lion trophies
- Days after the CITES wildlife summit, a mass poisoning in Mozambique
- For environmental defenders around the globe, 2015 was the deadliest year on record
- New hope for the elusive okapi, Congo’s mini giraffe