Earth Touch is built on a simple philosophy: nature's stories should be told with passion and imagination.
- The ox-eyed oreo is no cookie
- Prehistoric-looking shield shrimp emerge after heavy rains in Australia
- On the road with the Elephant Ignite Expedition: Collaring Africa's giants
- Photographer meets a big, burly wolf in Yellowstone (VIDEO)
- What's with all the frozen foxes?!
- Just another huntsman-hauling day for a spider wasp
- Polar bear POV: A predator's-eye-view of Arctic life
- Jungle Jedi: Meet the new Skywalker hoolock gibbon
- Falklands 'wolf' that baffled Darwin was actually more like a jackal – new study
- Wild tarantula feasts on foot-long snake (PHOTOS)
view other contributors