Robin is an experimental volcanologist – which is as strange as it probably sounds. At least half of the time, he's documenting the beautiful 'pale blue dot' we live on with his camera; the other half he spends writing about it. Visit him at shrinkinguniverse.com.
- War games vs wildlife: The US military wants to bomb this island gem in the Pacific
- An evolutionary experiment is kicking off on this volcanic island - and scientists can't wait
- Drones are helping scientists track down dinosaur footprints in Australia
- Gone for 1,300 years, is the lynx heading back to Britain?
- Indominus rex: Some detective work on Jurassic World’s hybrid terror
- Life, lava lakes & everything: Using drones to uncover nature’s secrets