A recent graduate in international relations, Robyn Smith spent her childhood surrounded (willingly or not) by things that creeped and slithered. She’s interning at Earth Touch before heading back to university to focus on environmental and conservation policy.
- From poaching victim to doting mom: Iconic rhino gives birth (Photos)
- Buffalo mom saves calf with a little help from her friends
- This rotating outdoor sculpture is your best seat for panoramic nature viewing
- Deadly snake takes beach safety seriously in Australia
- Keeping lemurs as pets is driving Madagascar's iconic primates over the edge